Monday 11 March 2013

Evaluation/comments on my final product

When comparing my 1st draft to my final product I am amazed to see how much its developed and how much my ideas have come together.

I am happy with my front cover as the sell lines are all visable and the image stands out. I like the fact that I have used different fonts -these are century gothic and impact- as it allows each sell line to be eye catching. The thing I am not sure about is the button, I think it looks a bit to crowded on the right side of the page. Another thing I am pleased with is the house style as the colours really complement eachother making my magazine look proffesional.

My contents page took me a long time to complete as I wasnt sure about the layout I had done previously and there was a lot of white space that I had to fill. However now I feel it looks quite good, all the white space is filled with sellines and pictures. I like the way my pictures are set out, however I am worried that the page numbers given to the pictures wont stand out. Over all I feel my contents page is probably the weakest of my pages but it still looks presentable.

My favoruite pages are my double page spreads. I like these the most as I think they look attractive and creative. I love the pictures that I have chosen and feel they are really affective in inticing the audience. I have used a close up on my first double page spread as I want my audience to have direct eye contact with the artist so they feel included. I also like the second double page spread as it is quite fun and laidback. This tone is shown not only through the article but through the range of pictures I have included e.g. her lauging, dancing and smiling. This is a success to me as I wanted my double page spreads to reflect a laidback, fun tone.

Over all I am really happy with my final music magazine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment