Saturday 9 March 2013

Sketch ideas







This is what I planned my magazine would look like at the end of the course. I have made some major changes over the weeks and my finished product only has a few similarities to my sketched ideas. I have kept a few original ideas, for example, my second double page spread is exaclty the same on my final product. A difference in the sketches and my finished magazine is that I changed the name of my music artists from 'Sienna Smith' to 'Ella May'. I done this because I felt Ella May sounded more like a RnB name and also a bit less informal, which I like because I want my artist to be portrayed as laid back and down to earth. Looking back on my sketches makes me proud of my final product and shows how my ideas and thoughts can develope and be applied in the ways in which I want them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment